Each Alex Fitz piece is designed and handcrafted right here in Colorado with 4 things in mind - providing the highest quality of goods, with unique designs, that are considerate of all people and the environment. We continue to relentlessly scour the pool of worldwide precious stone providers to find those whose values are closely aligned with ours.
Our commitments to our customers:
- Using only extremely high quality goods (18k gold, F+/VS Diamonds).
- Making people's lives better by selecting 2+ charitable causes per year to donate a portion of profits to.
- Only working with suppliers who can trace their stones from the mine to the door of Alex Fitz and guarantee their products are truly conflict free.
- Utilizing recycled 18k gold to minimize our impact on the environment.
- Using recycled packaging components whenever possible.
- Reusing many pieces of packaging we receive via our supplier's shipments.
Alex started this company because she wanted people to feel good about the jewelry they wear. She is constantly working with her partners to ensure their standards are in line with hers, and never stops searching for companies that are truly committed to an ethical supply chain.
We aren't perfect, and we are always working on improving. Currently all pieces that are handmade by the Alex Fitz bench jewelers are made from 100% recycled 18k gold. For a couple of pieces we buy pre constructed (our 1.1mm chain, and our earring backs) we are still on the search for a good 100% 18k recycled gold source...for now they are just "mostly" recycled gold. We won't rest until we find it! We like our suppliers to be fully transparent with us, and we want to do the same for our customers.